How do I transfer data to a friend?
There are different ways to share data with a friend. You can send 10 MB by entering *141*712*11*phone number#. If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#. In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#.
- How to Gift MTN Data.
- Transfer Data: You can now transfer from your existing Data Balance with your friends and family: Simply dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# or, text Transfer<space>Phone number<space>Data amount and to 131.
Can I transfer my data to another number?
Visit the official Airtel website www.airtel.in/family. Or you can dial *129*101#. … After entering OTP, you will get an option to transfer you Airtel internet data from one mobile number to another mobile number. Now select the “Share Airtel data” options.
How do I transfer data on MTN 2021?
To transfer your remaining data or any desired data to friends and family by simply dialing*131*Phone number*Data amount# or text “Transfer (space) phone number (space) data amount” to 131. Here, you see how to share mtn data with another number.
How do I transfer data bundles to another number?
Here are the quick steps to follow:
- Dial *456#
- Select option two: Okoa/Sambaza/Please Call Me.
- Select option four: Sambaza bundles.
- Enter the bundle you wish to transfer, say, 5 MB.
- Enter the recipient’s umber.
- Select bundles to sambaza, either normal bundles or without expiry.
How do I transfer data on MTN 2020?
You can do it via the MTN data transfer code *131*2*3#. MTN transfer code helps all users to share or transfer MB to friends, family, and loved ones. There is also another option for you! You can always send a text message with the phone numbers of your beneficiaries to 131.
How can I transfer MTN 1gb data?
Method 1: Share Data with MTN Data Gifting
Simply dial *123*3#, then reply with 7. After doing that, you’ll get a list of options to choose from. You can transfer data from your data balance, buy for a friend, or even request data from a friend.