Open Google Chrome on your Android device. Look for the three-dot menu at the top right of the screen and tap it. Find and tap the Share… button. Towards the bottom of the screen, look for and tap Send to your devices.
How do I turn on content sharing on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Home Sharing. Select Turn on Home Sharing. Sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
As a refresher, on Android phones, the “share” button looks like a “less-than” sign, with a circle at each point, whereas on iPhones, it’s an arrow pointing out of a rectangle. But no matter which platform you’re using, the purpose of the button is the same—to share whatever you’re looking at with other people.
Open Settings, tap your Apple ID at the top and then go to iCloud > Photos and make sure that iCloud Photos is toggled on. With iCloud Photos enabled, you’ll see a new option on the share sheet for the Photos app. Select a photo or a video (or multiple photos and videos) then tap the share button.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Most of the time, you’ll see the share button directly beneath the file you’re currently viewing, but sometimes, you’ll have to tap the three-dot menu button in the top-right corner of your screen to access the share feature.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
How do I turn on content sharing?
To turn SmartShare on and allow content sharing
- To access this application, from the Home screen, tap Apps > SmartShare .
- Tap the Menu Key > Settings.
- Tap Discoverable to checkmark it which enables your device to be detected by other devices.
How does iPhone home sharing work?
When you set up purchase sharing, everyone in the family gets access to the apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The content automatically appears on the Purchased page in the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, or Apple TV app. Some items can’t be shared.
What does the sharing icon look like?
The Android share icon is a simple three dots with lines joining them. The same symbol is also used by ShareThis, a popular plugin for developers to share to all the popular social networks. It looks like a graph with nodes and vertices connecting them.
Social share buttons give customers the ability to display their ecommerce purchases on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other platforms. The majority of online shoppers also use at least one form of social media, so these buttons create free promotion for an online store.
Add share buttons
- In the Home menu, click Marketing.
- Click Share Buttons.
- Check each social media site you want to add as a sharing option.
- To hide a social media site from the list of sharing options, uncheck it.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
Share a folder or file with more people using a link
Touch and hold the folder or file. , tap Manage Shared Folder or Manage Shared File, then tap Send Link. Choose a method for sending the link, enter any other requested information, then send or post the invitation.
Apple introduced the share button with iOS 8 in 2014, and the feature lets you share documents, images, and other items between apps, services, and other people.
Send a link or share to other apps
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Select a photo, album, or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under “Share to apps,” select another app to share to. Swipe left to find more apps.
- To create and share a link, tap Create link.