How do I turn on screen sharing?
Go to the screen that you want to share such as a specific app or the device’s home screen. Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the device’s notification center and tap Start Sharing.
For iPad / iPhone
- Open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the device screen or swiping down from the top right corner of the screen (varies by device and iOS version).
- Tap the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” button.
- Select your computer.
- Your iOS screen will show on your computer.
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.
Is there a screen sharing app for iPhone?
The most straightforward way to share an Android or iOS screen through TeamViewer is with the TeamViewer QuickSupport app. This app allows you to instantly generate a unique ID for your device and share your screen without creating a TeamViewer account.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my computer for free?
Go to Control Center on your iPhone and tap “AirPlay Mirroring” or “Screen Mirroring”. Select the name of your computer. Then your iPhone screen will be streamed on PC.
How can I see my phone screen on my PC?
How to View Your Android Screen on PC or Mac via USB
- Connect your Android phone to your PC via USB.
- Extract scrcpy to a folder on your computer.
- Run the scrcpy app in the folder.
- Click Find Devices and select your phone.
- Scrcpy will start up; you can now view your phone screen on your PC.
The orange button on the bottom right corner is your screen share button. When you’re ready to start sharing your Android screen, tap it!. You’ll see two privacy notifications pop up. This is to ensure you understand that your entire device screen is being shared.