How do I find my shares Australia?

Search for lost shareholdings and unclaimed money through the Australian Government website The ASIC website contains details of how to claim your money. The unclaimed money form will step you through all the information you need to provide to ASIC.

How do you find out what shares I own?

You can trace other lost shares by contacting the three main share registrars: Link Asset Services ( or 0371664 0300); Computershare (; and Equiniti ( or 0371 384 2030).

How do I track down old shares?

To track down lost shares the first step should be to contact the company’s share registrar, in cases where the company name is known. There are three main registrars in the UK – Capita, Lloyds TSB / Equiniti and ComputerShare. For contact information see below.

How do I find my IAG shares?

Alternatively, you can call the IAG share registry on 1300 360 688 (Australia) or +61 (0)3 9415 4210 (internationally). How can I find my shareholder number (SRN)? If you have an issuer-sponsored holding you will need to contact Computershare or IAG’s Investor Relations team at

How do I recover lost shares?

Recovery of Shares

  1. Transfer of shares after death of an original shareholder.
  2. Transfer of physical shares.
  3. Recovery of lost shares.
  4. Issue of duplicate shares.
  5. The claim of shares from IEPF.
  6. The claim of dividend from IEPF.
  7. Following up with Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) for transfer of shares.
INTERESTING:  How can I buy shares in UAE?

How do I find out if my shares are still valid?

The first thing to do is to find out if the company on the share certificate is still trading. To do this, type in the company name in the search box on the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) website (

How do you find lost investment accounts?

You can use the Treasury Hunt search engine, at, to track down matured savings bonds or missed payments from securities. Click on “Search for Your Securities in Treasury Hunt.” Simply type in your Social Security number to start.

Who handles IAG shares?

Deutsche Bank is the ADR depositary bank. Further information on IAG’s ADRs can be found on the Deutsche Bank website: Investors wishing to convert their CDIs to ADRs should instruct their brokers to contact the Deutsche Bank ADR broker desk in New York on + 1 212 250 9100. 6.

How do I find my SRN?

The HIN or SRN can be found on the top right hand corner of your holding statement and other shareholder communications. A HIN, being Broker sponsored, commences with an ‘X’. If you have an account number from a CHESS statement you will need to add an ‘X’ to the front of the account number before logging in.

Who is the registrar for IAG shares?

As the UK Registrar, Computershare can help with all enquiries relating to your personal shareholding in IAG. They administer changes in address or name; registration of legal documents; transfer and selling of shares.

How do I find my unclaimed dividends?

With N200bn Unclaimed Dividends, Here’s How to Retrieve your Money through SEC e-Dividend Portal

  1. Apply through the SEC e-Dividend Portal. …
  2. Search for a List of Your Company Shares. …
  3. Identify Your Unclaimed Dividends. …
  4. Download and Fill Your Registrar’s e-Dividend Mandate form. …
  5. Submit Completed forms to Claim Dividends.
INTERESTING:  What is a good annual return on investment?