Head over to iCloud.com and sign in using your Apple ID. Once you’re logged in, select the “Calendar” option. In the left-hand menu, select the calendar that you want to view on your Android device, and then select its accompanying “Share calendar” icon (where the cursor is positioned in the following screenshot).
Make sure Calendars is is flicked across to green and your Calendar is in the cloud. Now if you click on the pie slice to the right of the name it brings up a sharing dialog. If the other person also has an iCloud account then you can share your calendar to them privately and allow them to edit it.
Take a look:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Select Passwords & Accounts.
- Select Gmail if present, otherwise select Add Account to add your Google account.
- In the Gmail section, make sure the Calendars toggle is switched on (green).
- This will sync all your calendars automatically. Done!
If you use iCal on your Mac instead of the Google Calendar Web app, you can set up iCal to synchronize calendar events with Google Calendar. Any events you add or changes you make in iCal are synchronized to your Google Calendar account, where the Calendar app on your Android device can copy them.
With two-way synchronization, SyncGene keeps your Appointments organized and up-to-date. Manage Calendar events both from Samsung Galaxy Calendar or iPhone – the changes will be updated automatically to connected accounts.
Go to Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars>Default Calendar (in the Calendar section) and make sure this is set to an iCloud calendar and not something else like On My iPad, Google/Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange, etc.
Share a calendar privately.
Click the Share button. The button is to the right of the calendar name in the sidebar, then choose Private Calendar. Type the invitee’s email address in the Add Person field and press Return.
If you’re looking for an online calendar — whether for personal or business use — the obvious choice is Google Calendar. It’s the O.G. when it comes to a cross-platform calendar. In other words, it can be synced between all mobile and desktop devices.
Can you sync an iPhone with an Android?
Click on your iPhone’s name, then head to the Info tab at the top. Check “Sync Address Book Contacts,” then check “Sync contacts with Google Contacts.” Click Configure and enter the same account information you just configured on your Android device. Hit Apply and allow the iPhone to sync.
TimeTree. TimeTree is a family calendar app available for both iOS and Android devices. … It’s easy for family members to view everyone’s schedule on the calendar. Any member can add or manage events in the calendar, not just a single admin account.
Can I sync my Mac calendar with my Android phone?
Sync Android calendar with Mac
- Install SyncMate on your Mac. …
- Choose Android device.
- Select how you will connect the device: through USB, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Click “+” button in the top panel and select “Calendar” from the list of plugins; adjust the sync parameters.
- Now click ‘Sync’ to get everything up-to-date.
How do I sync my ICal with my Android phone?
How to setup ICal on Android devices?
- Download and Install ICalSync application from here or we have attached the . …
- Run ICalSync app on android phone and it would give you an option to go to “Go to Sync Accounts”
- Click on “Add account” from the bottom right.
- Select ICalSync.
- Set synchronize time to 15 Min and save it.
In iCloud: Click the Share button to the right of the calendar you want to share, then select Public Calendar. Click Email Link. Type YOUR gmail addresses in the To field, then click Send.
Can I sync my Apple calendar with Google Calendar?
Your Google Calendar activities can sync with your iPhone either by installing the Google Calendar app or by adding it to the iPhone’s built-in Calendar app. To sync Google Calendar with the built-in app, start by adding your Google account to the iPhone’s Passwords & Accounts tab in the Settings app.
Create a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add other calendars. …
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
How do I transfer calendar from Android to Android?
Transfer Calendar from Android to Android Using Google Account
- Enable Sync Options on Old Phone. Go to Settings > Accounts & sync to add your Google account > Turn on Sync.
- Add Google Accounts on Old Phone. …
- Transfer Google Calendar to New Phone.