If you create a Canvas quiz for your course, you might want to share it with another instructor to use in their Canvas course. The simplest way to do that is to 1) export the quiz from Canvas to your computer, then 2) email the export file to your colleague, and then 3) they can import it into their own site.
On Quizizz, the share button allows you to share a quiz with other instructors. To do this, go into your library and select the quiz you’d like to share with an instructor. Click the share button to open the modal as shown below. You can directly add emails into the “add people via email address” bar as well.
You can use the Send to feature to send course content to yourself.
- Open Modules. In Course Navigation, click the Modules link.
- Open Module Options. Locate the module you wish to send and click the Options icon . …
- Send Module. Click the Send button.
- View Sent Notification.
1) Go to the course that contains the quizzes. 2) On the bottom left menu click Settings. 3) On the top right menu click Export Course Content. 4) Under Export Type select Quiz.
How do I send a quiz?
When you’re ready to send out your quiz, you can send it by email, copy and paste a link in a chat or email message, embed it on a website, or share a link on social media. At the top right of the quiz, click Send.
You can import a quiz two different ways. The first is if another teacher shares their quiz’s SOC code with you, you can import the quiz with this code. The second is by importing a quiz through an Excel file.
How can you use a complete quiz already created by someone in quiz library?
After the quizzes have been completed, students can review their answers.
How to Use Quizizz
- Go to www.quizizz.com and hit “GET STARTED.”
- If you want to use an existing quiz, you can use the “Search for quizzes” box and browse. …
- Enter a name for the quiz and an image if you like.
How do I export a canvas quiz to Word?
Exporting a Quiz from Canvas
- Click on Quiz under Export Type.
- Uncheck All quizzes and select the quiz you want to export. …
- Click the blue Create Export button.
- You will see a progress bar indicating the status of the export and once finished you will be presented a download link, click it.
How do I copy a question from one quiz to another in canvas?
Copying Quiz Questions from One Location to Another
- In Quizzes, choose to Edit the quiz you want to copy questions into.
- Click Add/Edit Questions.
- Select Import.
- Choose course. …
- You are presented with all the course’s sources. …
- Select what section you want to copy from.
How do I export my canvas quiz?
How do I export quiz content from a course?
- Open Settings. In Course Navigation, click the Settings link.
- Export Course Content. In the sidebar, click the Export Course Content button.
- Choose Export Type. Click the radio button for Quiz Export . …
- View Quiz Export. When the export is complete, click the New Export link.