How to Request Access to Send Email on Behalf of Someone Else
- Step 1) Go into Your Google Mail settings and Add the Account. …
- Step 2) Enter the Name and Email Address of the Person. …
- Step 3) Send the Verification Email and Await Confirmation. …
- Step 4) Compose an Email as the Other Person.
How do I forward an email as an attachment in Gmail?
Forward an email as an attachment
- Open Gmail.
- Check the box next to the message that you want to attach.
- At the top, click More. Forward as attachment.
- Enter a recipient, subject, and any message text.
- Click Send.
How do I attach an email to another email?
From your inbox, select the email you want to attach. Drag the email into your message. At the bottom, click Send.
Can I forward email as attachment?
Forwarding as an Attachment allows the recipient to more closely examine information about the email than if it were normally forwarded. Select the email you want to forward. From the Home ribbon, select Forward as Attachment from the More Respond Actions menu.
How do I send an email from Gmail on my computer?
Write an email
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- At the top left, click Compose.
- In the “To” field, add recipients. You can also add recipients: In the “Cc” and “Bcc” fields. …
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the bottom of the page, click Send.
How do I send multiple attachments in Gmail?
Step 1: In Gmail inbox, create a new mail. Step 2: Select multiple emails by clicking on the box beside each one. Step 3: Drag and drop them in the email ‘compose’ box. Step 4: The emails will add as a regular attachment.
How do I forward an email to an existing thread?
Another way to insert emails in a new thread is to select the emails and then from the overflow (three-dot) menu select “Forward as attachment”. To reply to an existing thread, you can pop-out the compose window and then drag and drop emails to it.