The Android share menu now has a Pinned row. Locate and long-press the app you want to add to the Pinned row. When the popup appears, tap Pin X, where X is the name of the app to be pinned (Figure B). Pinning the Gmail app to the Pinned row of the Android share menu.
How Do I Add Apps to the Share Menu
- Tap the share icon.
- Swipe over the app icons to the left.
- Tap the three dots above the word More.
- Select the app of your choice. Depending on the app, you may need to add contacts or other choices before you send, post, or publish.
In an app, tap the available share button. Swipe to the left on the app-sharing bar and tap More. Tap Edit. Tap, hold, and drag the handles on one of your Favorites to change its position on your Favorites list.
Customize the Share menu
- In the Finder or an app on your Mac, click the Share button , then choose More to open Extensions preferences. …
- On the left, click Share Menu, then select the sharing extensions you want to include in the Share menu; deselect those you don’t want included.
How do I add favorite apps to my iPhone?
- From the app drawer, swipe left and tap the More button .
- Tap Edit in the upper-left corner to do the following: To add an app to your Favorites, tap the Add button . To remove an app from Favorites, tap the Remove button , then tap Remove from Favorites. …
- Tap Done.
How to Edit the Share Menu in Android
- Download and install Andmade Share from the Google Play store.
- Launch the Andmade Share app.
- Tap Hidden Apps. …
- Select apps you want to remove from the share menu by toggling the checkboxes next to them to On.
- Hit the back button to return to the Andmade Share main menu screen.
In OneDrive, in the navigation pane, select Shared > Shared with me. Find the folder you want to add, and click the circle in the folder’s tile to select it. Select Add shortcut to My files. Or you can right-click the folder, and then select Add shortcut to My files.
You may not have realized that the icon that looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it is called “Share,” but you probably have figured out that you tap it if you want to send someone a selected photo or the address of the current Web page. Tapping the Share button causes a Share sheet to appear.
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
How do you add extensions on a Mac?
How to install extensions
- Open Safari and choose Safari > Safari Extensions from the menu bar.
- The App Store opens to the Safari Extensions page, as pictured above. …
- Click Install.
- After the extension is installed, click Open and follow the onscreen instructions provided by the extension.
In the Safari app on your Mac, click the Share button in the toolbar or choose File > Share. Choose how to share the webpage.