How do you see someones location on iPhone?
Just open the Find My app, go to the People tab, and tap the name of the person you want to see. If that person has location services turned on, their location should show on a map, and from there, you can tap Directions to get directions to their exact location.
How do I locate a family members iPhone?
How to track a family member’s device with Find My iPhone
- Launch the Find My iPhone app from your Home screen.
- Sign in to your individual iCloud account.
- Tap on any device in order to receive more information and track it — your own devices show up at the top, followed by everyone else’s.
In general, the most common reason for “Share My Location” feature not working on iPhone is due to Location Services being disabled. Go to Settings > Privacy > tap on Location Services. On the Location services screen, make sure that the option for Location Services is turned ON.
How can I check someone’s location?
Methods to Track Someone’s Location by Cell Phone Number
- Use Native Phone Locator. The easiest way is by using the native tracking software for your computer or mobile device. …
- Download Spyera (Third-Party App) …
- Use an IMEI Tracker. …
- Caller ID Name (CNAM) Lookup. …
- Search via WhitePages.
When someone shares their location with you, you can find them on your map.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial. Location sharing.
- Tap the profile of the person you want to find. To update the person’s location: Tap on a friend’s icon More. Refresh.
How can I track my sons iPhone without him knowing?
How to Track the Phone Without Them Knowing?
- Google Maps. Google Maps allows you to sneakily see the other mobile’s location. …
- Secretly Track Your Kids’ Phones Using “Find My Friends” Though# Find My friends app is not for spying purposes, it can be used in that sense. …
- Track Your Daughter’s Phone Using SecureTeen.
How can I track my daughters iPhone location?
To track your child’s location, visit iCloud.com from your browser and enter the Apple ID credentials of the child’s iPhone. All Apple devices under that account will be displayed on the map. From the ‘All Devices’ drop-down, click on the phone you want to track its location.
Find Friends is enabled by default when Cellular Data is turned on. But if it’s disabled on your iPhone, you may get error Share My Location Unavailable. … Turn the Cellular Data toggle on. Scroll down and turn the Find Friends toggle on.