Create a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add other calendars. …
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
Share your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. …
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. …
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More. …
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. …
- Click Send.
From your Calendar folder, on the Home menu, select Share Calendar. Choose the calendar you want to share from the drop-down menu. In the Calendar Properties dialog box, click Add. You can search for people from your address book or type in their email addresses in the Add box.
What is the best group calendar app?
The 7 Best Shared Calendars for Teams
- Calendly. Calendly is often the first to come to mind when thinking about team, auto-syncing, industry-standard calendars. …
- Google Calendar. It is a shared calendar designed for teams, and it’s easily integrated into almost anything you use. …
- Taskworld. …
- Outlook. …
- Teamup. …
How do I create a family calendar?
Create an event on the family calendar
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- In the bottom right, tap Create. Event.
- To pick the calendar you want to add the event to, tap Events.
- Tap the name of your family calendar.
- Add a title and details for the event.
- In the top right, tap Save.
To share your calendar
- Select Calendar.
- Select Home > Share Calendar.
- In the email that opens, type the name of the person in your organization that you want to share your calendar with in the To box. …
- The person in your organization receives the sharing invitation in email, and then select Open this calendar.
First, open Outlook, then from the left pane select a calendar you want to share or click the calendar icon on the bottom menu. In the Calendar view, go to the Home menu and under the Share group, click Share Calendar. In the Sharing invitation window, select users you want to share the calendar with.
How do I use a group Calendar in Office 365?
Set Up Office 365 Calendar as a Group Calendar
- Open a SharePoint calendar and go to “List Settings” in the Calendar tab. …
- For event calendar sharing in Office 365 with colleagues, enable the “Use this calendar to share member’s schedules” option in “Group Calendar Options”.
How do you create a team group?
Create a team
- Select Join or create a team. …
- Select Create team to create a new team.
- Give the team a name and add a short description if you like.
- By default, your team is Private, meaning you’ll have to add the people or groups you want on the team. …
- Add members.
Can you create a team calendar in teams?
Enter the Microsoft Teams Channel Calendar app
The Microsoft Teams shared calendar is available to all members of the team, except guests. Any team member can create calendar events or meetings in the channel calendar, and it will automatically show up for other team members.