To turn contact suggestions in the share sheet on or off:
- Open Settings and tap on Siri & Search.
- Then, find the section called Siri Suggestions.
- The last item in the list—Suggestions when Sharing—is the one you need to enable or disable.
How do I remove suggestions when sharing?
Delete suggested conversations
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Sharing .
- Tap on the suggested conversation. the person’s name at the top.
- Tap Delete suggested conversation.
How do I get rid of suggestions on iPhone?
How to turn off Siri suggestions completely
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap “Siri & Search.”
- In the “Siri Suggestions” section, turn off each of the Siri suggestion options you want to disable.
How do I get rid of suggestions on Imessage?
To reset your keyboard dictionary, head into your iPhone’s settings and tap on General. Scroll down till you see Reset and tap on Reset Keyboard Dictionary. You’ll then be prompted to enter your passcode (if you have one set) and then have the option to fully reset the predictive words from showing up.
How do I get rid of suggestions?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
What is a sharing suggestion on iPhone?
With Sharing Suggestions, the Photos app creates collections of photos and videos that were taken around the same time and place, making it easy to share moments. The people you share with receive a message with a link to iCloud.com to view your photos.