When you create a note on Google Keep, you can share it with your family group without having to share to each person individually.
Share a note
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- Open a note.
- Tap Action Collaborator. Family group.
- In the top right, tap Save.
In the Notes app , you can send a copy of a note to a friend. You can also invite people to collaborate on a note or on a folder of notes in iCloud, and everyone will see the latest changes.
Turn off Notes iCloud Sync and turn it on again. For this, open the iPhone Settings app > your name from the top > iCloud > toggle off Notes. Now, restart your iPhone and follow the same steps to turn it on. Everything should resync.
Email Notes From Your IPad
Tap the “Share” icon at the bottom of the note and then tap “Email” to send the note to an email address. Enter the email address and then tap “Send.” To automatically send all new notes to your email account, tap “Notes” in the Settings menu and then select the email account.
Apps like Bear, SimpleNote, Quip, and others allow you to write, draw, share your notes, and add files to your notes. …
How do I transfer Notes from my iPhone?
Step 1: Open the Notes app on your iPhone. Step 2: Choose the note containing the text that you would like to copy. Step 3: Tap the Share icon at the top-right of the screen. Step 4: Choose the Copy option.
Tap the list that you want to share. Tap the More button , then tap Share List. Tap Share Options to choose whether the people you add can add others to the list, then choose how you’d like to invite people to the list. Add the people you want to share the list with, then send the invitation.
How do you email notes from iPhone?
How to Send Notes from iPhone to Email
- Open the Notes app.
- Open the note you wish to send.
- Touch the Share icon at the top-right.
- Choose the Mail option.
- Enter the recipient’s email address and any other information.
- Tap the Send arrow.
How do I accept a note invite on my iPhone?
If you’ve got an invitation for collaborating with someone on a Note via Mail or Messages, the process of accepting it is pretty simple. Just tap on the preview that you see, which contains the Notes icon and the note title.
- In Notes on iCloud.com, select the shared note in the notes list.
- Click. , then do any of the following: Add participants: Click Add People at the bottom of the participants list. When a person has been invited but has not yet accepted, Invited appears under the person’s name.
Now, here’s how to share notes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Notes app.
- Select the Notes folder in the iCloud section.
- Start a new iCloud note or tap to open an existing note.
- Tap the more icon.
- Tap Share Note.
- Choose how you’d like to send an invitation.
In OneNote for iPad or iPhone, you can send a page of notes in email or share an entire notebook.
Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest iOS, and your Mac to the latest macOS. Set up iCloud on all of your devices. Make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Upgrade your notes so that you can use the latest features.
How do I send notes?
- Open the note you would like to share.
- Tap the menu button (three dots) then tap Share.
- Tap the menu button (three dots) on the following screen and select Email copy of note.
- Enter at least one email address (or select at least one contact).
- Tap Send.