Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share. Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save. Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
Share Internet from Laptop to Phone: Setting Up a Wi-Fi Hotspot on Your Laptop
- Download and install the latest version of Connectify Hotspot on your PC or laptop.
- Give your Hotspot a Name (SSID) and Password. …
- Press the ‘Start Hotspot’ button to share your Internet connection.
1) Navigate to your Windows Settings and click on the globe-shaped icon which says “Network & Internet“.
- 2) Tap on the “Mobile Hotspot” tab in your Network Settings.
- 3) Configure your Hotspot by giving it a new name and a strong password.
- 4) Turn Mobile Hotspot on and you are ready to go.
Generally, it is easy to connect PC internet to mobile using USB. All you need to do connect it with a USB cable and then enable USB tethering to get an internet connection to your mobile.
How can I use my PC Internet on my Android phone via USB?
All you have to do is plug your charging cable into your phone, and the USB side into your laptop or PC. Then, open your phone and head to Settings. Look for the Wireless and Networks section and tap on ‘Tethering & portable hotspot’. You should then see a ‘USB tethering’ option.
Can my phone use my computer’s Internet connection?
With data tethering, you can use your mobile internet on your PC, laptop, or tablet. All you need is an Android phone! … The solution is simple: connect your smartphone’s mobile internet connection to your PC. This process is known as tethering.
How can I use my PC Internet on my Android phone?
After connecting the PC with the Android phone, go to Settings menu of the smartphone. There you should locate and click the “More” option under Wireless and Network. There you will see the “USB Internet” option. Just click the adjacent box.
How can I use my PC Internet on my iPhone through USB cable?
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Personal Hotspot. If you don’t see Personal Hotspot, tap Carrier and you will see it.
- Tap the switch next to Personal Hotspot to turn on.
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- The device will automatically begin tethering after syncing is complete.
You can build connection between phone and PC just by scanning a QR code.
- Connect Android and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Visit “airmore.net” on your PC browser to load a QR code.
- Run AirMore on Android and click “Scan to connect” to scan that QR code. Then they’ll be connected successfully.
How can I make my PC a WiFi hotspot without router?
If you don’t have a Wi-Fi-capable router, you can create a hotspot using a PC running the Windows operating system.
- Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Control Panel.”
- Click “Network and Sharing Center,” and choose “Set up a new connection or network.”
- Click “Create a new ad hoc wireless network.”
How can I connect my pc internet to my Windows 7 mobile?
How to Connect to a Wireless Hotspot with Windows 7
- Turn on your laptop’s wireless adapter, if necessary. …
- Click your taskbar’s network icon. …
- Connect to the wireless network by clicking its name and clicking Connect. …
- Enter the wireless network’s name and security key/passphrase, if asked. …
- Click Connect.