To share an Audible book with a friend, just open your Audible app and push the “My Library” button at the bottom of the screen. Then find the Audible audiobook that you want to share and tap the three dots to the right of the title. One of the options that pops up will be “Send this Book.”
Can you give someone your audiobook?
You can easily gift an Audible book by searching for a title and selecting the “Give as a gift” option. You can have the gifted Audible book sent via email, or print out a code so you can hand-deliver the gift yourself. Once you’ve gifted the audiobook, Audible will send you a receipt confirming your purchase.
Download shared purchases from Apple Books
Open the Books app . , or your profile picture, at the top right. Tap the name of a family member under Family Purchases, then tap a category (for example, Books or Audiobooks). next to a purchased item to download it.
Send this Book was a feature that allowed you to send books to friends and family for free. The first recommendation someone receives can be redeemed and downloaded for free, even if they don’t have a membership.
Can I lend an Audible book to a friend?
To share an Audible book with a friend, just open your Audible app and push the “My Library” button at the bottom of the screen. … One of the options that pops up will be “Send this Book.” Tap that and it’ll give you the option to email or text the download link to whatever friend you’d like.
Can I gift an Audible book to a non member?
No, you don’t. Anyone (members and non-members) can receive an audiobook. The only requirement is that you must have an existing Audible.com/Amazon account or create one in order to redeem the audiobook. If you don’t have an account, you’ll be prompted to create one to continue with the redemption process.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Content tab on the Manage Your Content and Devices page.
- Select Audiobooks.
- Click on Show Family Library.
- Select the audiobooks from your library.
- You can pick from these options: Add to Library: This will add audiobooks to your shared library.
How to share Audible books
- Toggle over to the “Preferences” area. Toggle over “Preferences.” …
- Click to open “Households and Family Library” then select “Learn more about Households.” …
- Select the appropriate “Add” button. …
- Enter their name and email and click “Verify second adult’s account.”
Family Library Sharing allows you to share your Amazon and Audible books with the other members of your Amazon Household. As an Audible member, this means you will be able to share any books in your library with the other member of your Amazon Household.
Can two people listen to Audible at the same time?
Yes! You can just sign in with the same log-in on multiple devices and you’ll see everything in your library. So Bart has the Audible app on his phone and I have it on mine. That way we can listen to the same things if we want or both have access to all our children’s books on there.
Is Audible free with Prime?
No. An Audible Plus or Audible Premium Plus membership is separate from a Prime membership. If you haven’t been on an Audible Premium Plus membership before, you can sign up for a 30 Day Free Trial and receive 1 free credit (2 credits for Prime members), along with access to the Plus Catalog.
How do I give a book as a gift?
Here are my five top tips for giving the best book gifts.
- Think About the Recipient More Than the Book. …
- A Gift Book Doesn’t Need To Be a Book. …
- Write a Message About the Book, But Not IN The Book. …
- Give a Little Something Extra With the Book. …
- Don’t Ever Ask Someone If They Have Read Their Gift Yet, Or How They Liked It.
Here’s how to send a book using this method:
- Go to the library section of your Audible app.
- Locate the book you want to share and click on the icon (three dots) on the right of the title.
- From the options, choose ‘Send this Book’
- You will get three options to share – Message, Mail, or WhatsApp.
- Choose one and send.