Open Google Calendar.
- In the My calendars list on the left, click the down-arrow next to your calendar, and then select Share this calendar.
- Select the sharing options you want to use for your calendar.
- In the Other calendars list on the left, click the Add down-arrow, and then select Add a friend’s calendar.
Open another person’s Exchange Calendar
- In Calendar, click Home.
- In the Manage Calendars group, click Open Calendar, and then click Open Shared Calendar.
- Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book. The shared Calendar appears next to any calendar that is already in the view.
Share your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. …
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. …
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More. …
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. …
- Click Send.
On the Home tab of the ribbon, in the Manage Calendars section, click Open Calendar, then Open Shared Calendar. In the Open a Shared Calendar dialog box, type all or part of the person’s name (or their NetID). Select the person you’re looking for then click OK.
How do I add someone to Google Calendar?
How to add events to Google Calendar on your computer
- Go to https://calendar.google.com/ and sign into your Google account.
- There, you’ll see your calendar. …
- To add an event, click on the date and time that your event will occur. …
- Add in your event details, including the event title.
- Click the down-arrow to the right of a calendar and choose Share This Calendar.
- Under the Share with specific people section, go to the email address of the individual you want to change their permission settings.
- To the right of their email address, under the Permission Settings section choose the drop down tab.
Check the Sync Settings
In the top left, tap Menu > Settings. Tap the calendar that isn’t showing up. If you don’t see it listed, tap Show more. At the top of the page, make sure that Sync is on.”
How do I create a family calendar in Google?
Create an event on the family calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the bottom right, click Create event .
- In the “Calendar” section, use the drop-down to select the name of your family calendar.
- Add a title and event details. If you want, you can invite non-family members to join your event.
- Click Save.
Sadly, no. You cannot share a Google Calendar with someone who doesn’t have a Google (Gmail) account. The only way they can see your calendar is if you make it public.
Where is settings in Google Calendar?
Set up your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings. Settings.
- Make your changes. All changes are automatically saved.
Share your calendar
You can share a calendar across your entire organization or with a specific person or group. Open Google Calendar. On the left, click the name of your new calendar.