You can find it in your profile’s Likes section, or you can use the Search function at the top of your screen. Tap the Share icon below the page’s profile picture. This button looks like a rightward arrow icon at the top of the page’s Timeline. It will allow you to share the page on your own Timeline.
Select a sharing method.
Tap Write a post if you want to share the page as a post on your own Timeline. Tap Send as Message if you want to send the page as a chat message to another user. Tap Invite Friends to Like This Page if you want to select and invite your friends to like the page.
To share a Page with friends:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page and tap Share in the top right of your screen.
- Tap Write Post to link to the Page in a post or Send in Messenger to send a link to the Page in a message to your friend.
Copying a link from the iOS app:
- Open your Facebook app.
- Go to the post.
- Click on “Share” and select “Copy link”
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.
From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image. Select your personal page. Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. 2 – Allow anyone on Facebook to see the post (as long as you aren’t blocking them, or vice versa). …
If your personal Facebook settings are set to high privacy settings, your family and friends won’t be able to share that content; they can only read it. Facebook settings also include privacy sharing options, which are set when the post-originator first publishes the post.
What to Know:
- Use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V to copy and paste on the Facebook desktop.
- You can copy anything on Facebook except videos and paste it elsewhere.
- Facebook uses the device’s clipboard to store copied items temporarily before a paste.
Why can’t I copy and paste on Facebook iPhone 2019?
Restart your device. If you’re still not able to copy and paste, make sure that you’re on the latest iOS version and the Facebook app is updated.
How do I copy the URL of a Facebook post?
Each Facebook post has a timestamp on the top (it may be something like Just now, 3 mins or Yesterday). This timestamp contains the link to your post. So, to copy it, simply hover your mouse over the timestamp, right click, then copy link address.
Add a Facebook Share button to your site so that your visitors can easily share your site with their Facebook friends.
To add a Facebook Share button:
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Social.
- Under Facebook, click the Facebook Share button to add it, or drag it to the relevant location.