How to Edit the Share Menu in Android
- Download and install Andmade Share from the Google Play store.
- Launch the Andmade Share app.
- Tap Hidden Apps. …
- Select apps you want to remove from the share menu by toggling the checkboxes next to them to On.
- Hit the back button to return to the Andmade Share main menu screen.
Click on Home Up, wait for it to start and look at the ‘Share Manager’ option. Click there. Here you can customize if the information about what you share appears and if it includes ‘Share with Nearby’ in the first position.
How do I change my app sharing options?
Use Sharedr for More Share Menu Options
To start using it, open the app after installing and you’ll see a welcome screen. Tap the Invoke Share Dialog button and you’ll see an Android prompt to choose Android System or Sharedr. Choose the latter, followed by Always to set it as the default.
How to disable the “direct share” area on Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Type “direct share” in the search field (you’ll see it pop up soon, it may take a moment)
- Tap on the “direct share” option as in the first image.
- There will be a toggle to disable it – tap on it to do so.
Both OEMs have included ways to disable this feature in their device settings. On a Samsung phone, you simply need to go to your “Advanced features” section and disable “Direct share.” On an LG phone, go to the Networks tab, Share & connect, and, finally, Sharing panel.
How to disable Near-by Share on Android
- You will be redirected to nearby share settings. …
- Alternatively, you can disable Nearby Share by opening system Settings > Google > Device Connections > Near-by Share and turn off the toggle to disable.
Link Sharing is also an app, so you can also go to Settings > Apps > Link Sharing > Disable to turn it off.
Direct Share is a feature that allows apps to show app-specific options directly in the system Intent chooser dialog. Users can then jump directly into your app when sharing content from another app.
Start by typing chrome:flags into the address bar in the Chrome Android app. Next, type the word highlights into the search box on the screen that comes up. See the line labeled “Chrome Share text highlights on Android”? Tap the box beneath it and change its setting from “Default” to “Enabled.”
Locate and long-press the app you want to add to the Pinned row. When the popup appears, tap Pin X, where X is the name of the app to be pinned (Figure B). Pinning the Gmail app to the Pinned row of the Android share menu.
What is the Android Share menu? The Share menu is one of Android’s best and most powerful features. The Share icon is present in almost every app, and gives you the ability to share content between apps and even devices virtually seamlessly.
How do I turn off sharing on Android?
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.