Open the Shared folder. Select the photos you want to save, then copy them to another folder on your computer. To do this, press and hold the Ctrl key and drag the items to your folder. Include this folder if you back up your computer.
How do I back up a Shared Album? Shared Album content isn’t automatically backed up. If you want to save a photo or video from a Shared Album, add it to your photo library before you back up your device. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap the photo, then tap the Share button , then tap Save Image.
To download the full album, open a File Explorer window or Windows Explorer window (Windows 7), open the Pictures folder, then open the iCloud Photos folder. Copy the Shared Album folder to another location on your computer.
Tap on the “share” icon on the top right of the screen. From here, you can either email the photos to yourself (an oldie but goodie) or save them to your favorite online storage service and download them from there.
Go to the iCloud Photos folder using the above path. Open the Shared folder. Select the photos you want to save, then copy them to another folder on your computer. To do this, press and hold the Ctrl key and drag the items to your folder.
Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad. Select the Albums tab and scroll down until you see Shared Albums. If you don’t see the album you want right away, tap See All to view all shared albums.
Mouse over Picture, then click Album. Select one or more albums to transfer, then click this transfer-to-PC button. Step 4: Choose the albums you want to transfer, then click the blue Transfer to computer button in the toolbar.
Here are the steps to Save Photos from Shared Albums to Photos Library:
- Open “Photos” app on your Mac.
- Click “Shared” button located at the toolbar.
- Double-click the shared album.
- Select the photos which you want to save.
- Control-click a selected photo and choose “Import” option.
Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click “Main Menu i.e 3 horizontal lines” located at the top left the corner of the screen.
- Click “Shared albums” tab.
- You will see all your photo and video shared albums.
- Browse and select the shared album that you want to download.
How can I backup my photos to iCloud?
First, navigate to Settings > Photos > iCloud Photos and toggle to on, which will automatically upload and store your library to iCloud, including iCloud.com, where you can view and download photos on a computer.
How do I retrieve photos from the iCloud?
Recover photos and videos
- In Photos on iCloud.com, click the Recently Deleted album in the sidebar. If you don’t see the sidebar, click .
- Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.
You can view shared albums in the iCloud Shared Albums app. Choose Start menu > iCloud Shared Albums.
Disabling it turns off any photos you’ve shared in albums to other people, but it also deletes all shared images from other people that are on your iOS or macOS device. So disabling it won’t remove any images from your libraries or Camera Roll from your devices.