Tap the Calendar gear icon. Tap Add a shared calendar, enter the person who shared their calendar with you, and tap the + by their name.
How to open a shared calendar in Outlook for iOS
- Switch to your calendars in Outlook for iOS.
- Open the the left menu.
- Tap the add calendar button.
- Tap Add Shared Calendars.
- Search for the person or group whose calendar you already have permission to access, then tap the add button next to their name.
1. Open the Outlook mobile app on your Android device, and click the icon for the Calendar at the bottom. 2. At the top left hand side, click the Add icon and in the menu that appears, click Add a shared calendar.
In Calendar, click Home. In the Manage Calendars group, click Open Calendar, and then click Open Shared Calendar. Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book. The shared Calendar appears next to any calendar that is already in the view.
In the Calendar app , you can share an iCloud calendar with other iCloud users. When you share a calendar, others can see it, and you can let them add or change events.
Share an iCloud calendar
- Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap. …
- Tap Add Person, then enter a name or email address, or tap. …
- Tap Add.
On your iPhone, iPad, or MacBook, Launch Safari or any other web browser. Sign in your account. Go to Shared Calendars, tick the boxes for the calendars you want to sync to your iPhone. Reopen your calendar app to check the newly-shared calendars.
How do I add my Outlook calendar to my iPhone?
To fix this, simply open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone. Click the icon that generates for your device and click Info. You will see an option to Sync Calendars, and you should enable this option and then and select to sync with Microsoft Outlook.
Add a Shared Calendar
- Open the Outlook app on your device.
- Tap the Calendar icon at the bottom-right of the Outlook app.
- Tap your Profile icon at the top left of your device.
- Tap the calendar icon at the top-left of your device.
- Tap Add shared calendars.
- Tap Search for people or rooms to bring up your keyboard.
How do I add a calendar in Outlook Mobile?
Adding Outlook Calendar to your Android phone
- Open the Outlook app and select the calendar from the bottom right.
- Select the three-line menu icon top left.
- Select the Add Calendar icon on the left menu.
- Add your Outlook account when prompted and complete the setup wizard.
Use the + icon in the team channel to add a new tab. Click Website, A new dialog will open. Give the tab a name and in the URL option give the calendar’s URL. This can be copied and pasted from the browser when the calendar is kept open in the browser.
Hover the mouse over the calendar you want to share, click the options icon (three vertical dots), and select Settings and sharing. From there, you can choose between two different sharing options. The first is allowing anyone with a link to see your calendar.
Create an event on the family calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the bottom right, click Create event .
- In the “Calendar” section, use the drop-down to select the name of your family calendar.
- Add a title and event details. If you want, you can invite non-family members to join your event.
- Click Save.