How do I turn off family sharing calendar?
Change your family calendar notification settings
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- Tap the name of your family calendar.
- Tap your current notifications to remove or change them.
How do I stop my Iphone from sharing my family calendar?
Stop sharing a calendar with everyone
- In Calendar on iCloud.com, click. to the right of the calendar’s name in the sidebar.
- Deselect Private Calendar, Public Calendar, or both.
- Click OK, then click Stop Sharing.
How do I Unsync My Mac calendar?
You can temporarily stop using an account so that its calendars and events no longer appear in Calendar on your Mac.
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose Calendar > Accounts, then select the account you want to stop using.
- Deselect the Calendar checkbox.
How do I turn off iCloud calendar?
How to turn off iCloud features on iPhone or iPad
- At the top of the Settings screen, tap your name to go to your Apple ID page. …
- On the next screen, tap iCloud. …
- In the Apps Using iCloud section, you can turn off any app’s connection to iCloud by swiping the buttons to the left, turning them from green to grey.