to the right of the calendar’s name in the sidebar. Deselect Private Calendar, Public Calendar, or both. Click OK, then click Stop Sharing.
How do I remove a calendar from family sharing?
Change your family calendar notification settings
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- Tap the name of your family calendar.
- Tap your current notifications to remove or change them.
How do I delete a family sharing calendar on my Iphone?
Delete a calendar
- Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap. next to the iCloud calendar you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Calendar at the bottom of the list.
How do I stop sharing my calendar with others?
Stop sharing your calendar publicly, with your organization, or with specific people. On your computer, open Google Calendar. Settings and sharing. To stop sharing publicly: Under “Access permissions,” turn off Make available to public.
How do I stop sharing my Mac calendar?
Stop sharing your calendar with specific people: Place the pointer over the calendar’s name in the calendar list, then click the Share Calendar button . Click a person’s name, then press Delete. Stop sharing your calendar with everyone: Control-click the calendar in the calendar list, then choose Stop Sharing.
How do I Unsync My Mac calendar?
You can temporarily stop using an account so that its calendars and events no longer appear in Calendar on your Mac.
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose Calendar > Accounts, then select the account you want to stop using.
- Deselect the Calendar checkbox.
How do I stop sharing my Outlook calendar?
How to stop sharing Calendar in Outlook.
- Open Outlook Desktop.
- Click on the Calendar icon.
- Under My Calendar, right-click on your Calendar, then choose properties…
- Select the tab Permissions.
- Select the name of the person you want to stop sharing a calendar with, then click Remove.