Hosts using the Zoom desktop client can allow multiple participants share their screens simultaneously during a meeting. This can be useful for a real-time comparison of documents or other materials by participants. To make full use of this feature, enable the dual monitors option in the Zoom client settings.
The dual-monitor display feature allows the video layout and screen share content to be placed on two separate monitors/screens. Gallery or speaker view can be displayed on one monitor while the other monitor displays shared content.
How do I enable screen sharing on Zoom for other participants?
Click Settings on the left-hand side of the screen. 3. On the Meetings tab, scroll down to the Screen Sharing heading. Under Who can share?, select All Participants and click Save.
How do you zoom in on multiple screens?
How do I record in Gallery view in Zoom?
- On the left hand menu, click Settings.
- At the top of the page click the Recording tab.
- Check the box Record gallery view with shared screen.
- When you make this selection, the Save button will appear.
- Click the Save button.
How do you see multiple participants in zoom?
How to see everyone on Zoom (mobile app)
- Download the Zoom app for iOS or Android.
- Open the app and start or join a meeting.
- By default, the mobile app displays the Active Speaker View.
- Swipe left from Active Speaker View to display Gallery View.
- You can view up to 4 participants’ thumbnails at the same time.
The Participant Video Panel will show by default, but if you do not see it: Click More in the meeting controls. Click Show Video Panel.
How do I enable screen sharing on Zoom if host is disabled?
Click the Meeting tab. Under In Meeting (Basic), verify that Disable desktop screen sharing for meetings you host is enabled. If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it.
How do you get 49 participants on Zoom?
Enable 49 participants per screen
- In the Zoom application, on the top left, select the icon which has your initials or profile picture. …
- Next, be sure to select Video.
- After video is selected, scroll down until you see Display up to 49 participants per screen in Gallery View.
How can I see all team participants?
Viewing Multiple People at Once in Teams
- Open up Microsoft Teams and host or join a meeting.
- Then, click on the … icon in the right-hand corner.
- Now, click on Large Gallery.
- Teams will now automatically display all of the participants with enabled cameras.