When you share a calendar, others can see it, and you can let them add or change events. You can also share a read-only version that anyone can view but not change.
On your iPhone, iPad, or MacBook, Launch Safari or any other web browser. Sign in your account. Go to Shared Calendars, tick the boxes for the calendars you want to sync to your iPhone. Reopen your calendar app to check the newly-shared calendars.
How to use Family Sharing with the Calendar app
- Launch the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad once you’ve enabled and set up Family Sharing already.
- Create a new event or tap on an existing one that you’d like to appear on the family calendar.
- Tap on Calendar.
- Choose the calendar labeled Family.
How to open a shared calendar in Outlook for iOS
- Switch to your calendars in Outlook for iOS.
- Open the the left menu.
- Tap the add calendar button.
- Tap Add Shared Calendars.
- Search for the person or group whose calendar you already have permission to access, then tap the add button next to their name.
Check your settings to make sure that you’re signed in everywhere with the same Apple ID, including Family Sharing and purchase sharing. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
How to Share Calendars with an iPhone
- Tap Calendar on the Home screen.
- Tap the Calendars button at the bottom.
- Tap the red info button to the right of the calendar you want to share. …
- To share the calendar with one or more specific persons, tap Add Person.
How to accept an event invitation on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Calendar app from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Inbox button in the lower right corner.
- From here, you have three options: Accept: This option accepts the invite. Maybe: This option lets you accept at a later date. Decline: This option declines the invite.
You can accept a calendar invitation using Calendar on iCloud.com.
- In Calendar on iCloud.com, click. below the calendar. If you have one or more pending invitations, the button shows a number instead of an arrow.
- In the calendar notification, click Join Calendar.
How to accept a shared album invite
- Go to your Photos app.
- Tap the For You tab. The invite should appear at the top of the list.
- Tap Accept.
Resolution. To resolve this issue, go to your calendar, select the calendar tab, and click on the calendar permissions. Next, set the Read permissions for the shared calendar to Full Details.
Open a shared calendar in Outlook mobile apps for iOS & Android. To open a shared calendar from the Outlook sharing invitation, select Accept button in the sharing invitation. The Accept button will then change to View and you can then select it to view shared calendar.
In Calendar, on the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars group, click Open Calendar, and then click Open Shared Calendar. Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book. The shared Calendar appears next to any calendar that is already in the view.